Born in Larnaka on the 3rd of October 1936. Married to Peggy Zartarian; has a son and a daughter.
Passed away in 1995.
Profession: Businessman - Managing Director of a Group of Companies.
PARLIAMENTARY ACTIVITIES (1982-1996)
Was elected for three consecutive terms, in March 1982, July 1986 and again in 1991, as a Member of the Cyprus House of Representatives representing the Armenian Religious Group.
POLITICAL - SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- 1960-1970Â Member of the Larnaca Armenian School Committee
- 1968-1976Â Chairman of the A.G.B.U. Larnaka Chapter
- 1976-1995Â Chairman of the Cyprus Chapter of the A.G.B.U.
- 1976-1995 Chairman of the Board of the Melkonian Educational Institute
- 1990-1995 Honorary Consul-General of the People`s Republic of Bangladesh in Cyprus
- 1988 Founded the Kalaydjian Rest Home for the Elderly in Nicosia, together withÂ his brother Bedros, in memory of their parents Roupen and Marie. In 1995,Â the "Sourp Amenapergitch" church was added by the two brothers on theÂ premises of the Rest Home.
Business Administration in Manchester, U.K
Greek, English, Turkish.